Cross-functional business lines, payments and real estate
The source of growing needs, payments and real estate are essential in the relationship with our customers. In payments, expectations accelerated during the health crisis and because of technological advances. And real estate remains at the centre of the asset challenges of our customers. Our response: develop flexible and reliable payment instruments, as well as a complete offer of real estate services.
of payment cards delivered by the Group in 2022.
housing sold by Crédit Agricole Immobilier in 2022.
Digital banking and technological services
Building on our leading business lines, digital banking and technological services represent significant growth vectors for the Group and reinforce its positioning as the reference digital bank.
The online retail bank of Crédit Agricole Group serves 211,000 individual customers in France.
- BforBank plans a new distinctive positioning and carries ambitions for development in Europe by 2030.
- The range of the everyday banking product offer is rounded out by the Group’s business expertise and additional partnerships (Linxo, Amundi, CA Consumer Finance, CA Assurances and others).
€450m in investments over 5 years
Blank is a neobank for professionals operating under its own brand or as a “Pro Direct” offer for the Group’s banks.
- Blank aims to offer a complete service for independent workers: banking and insurance, accounting and administrative management automated regulatory declarations etc., all at a simple and low fixed price.
- It is pursuing its development by offering a customer experience among the best in the market.
The ramp-up of technology-as-a-service
The Group has two technology platforms, Azqore and Amundi Technology, which are marketed as technology-as-a-service to more than sixty players, and intends to pursue their commercial development.
Technology as a service refers to a method of accessing technology solutions of any kind (security, video, data etc.) through subscription. It gives the use of or access to technologies according to the needs of a corporate without the need to acquire or develop them on its own, in a flexible, adaptable manner without risk of obsolescence.
the platform for private banks
- 25 customers in 10 countries
Target assets under management in 2025: €240bn
IT platform covering the savings chain
- 42 customers in 9 countries
Target revenues in 2025: €150m